Updated April 14th 2014 HELP
Pioneers in Load Pull, Harmonic Load Pull and Noise Measurement solutions and Tuner Technology.
Inventors of all Harmonic and MPT tuners
(32 issued patents and 23 pending).
Offering the widest impedance tuner range in industry: Ultra-wideband (10MHz-67GHz coax, -110/220GHz WG), High VSWR (>100:1), Multi-harmonic (2fo,3fo,4fo), High Power (>500W).
• We bring Ideas to the service of our Customers.
• Our Customers testify
ElectroRent: Focus' Exclusive Partner in USA and Canada
• RFIC-2014: Focus presents 2 Showcase Papers
• FDCS 2.7 Software Release
• Focus receives Noise System patent - 5/AUG/2011
• Focus' Tuner DRIVERS now downloadable from N.I.
• Agenda of Focus-R&S Workshops in Russia
• Focus with Rohde & Schwarz organize Russia Seminars
• Focus works and invents for its Customers
• Spring Tuner System Promotion 2-3/14
• Active Harmonic LP: 41 points in < 2 seconds
• Focus presents two papers at RFIC 2014
• Focus' Customer Support Programs, 1/2014
• Additional Engineering Skills
• Latest Customer feedback
• Focus receives patent on harmonic tuning
• To our Customers.. Message for 2013
• Our Customers report: MPT handles 700W CW
• Thank you! Tell us your needs, 12/2013
• Focus own on-wafer solution, News 11/2013
• Full day Seminar transcripts are available
• Noise System Accuracy Verification
• L/P & Noise Seminar: Nijmegen & Paris, Nov 26/28
• MicroApps EuMW 2013
• Minimum Footprint MPT: October 2013
• High VSWR Tuners: September 2013
• New Patent: Harmonic Tuning Method
• Get the latest Info-Letter August 2013
• Get the latest MPIV datasheet (06-13)
• Noise & Load Pull Seminar - Kista/Sweden June 19th
• Newsletter June 2013: TUNER PROMOTION
• NOISE PARAMETER SYSTEM 0.3-67GHz - ARFTG-13
• Noise Parameter Verification using Passive Standards
• Focus and Auriga announce partnership
• IMS 2013 private Seminar & Diner
• New Patent: VHF Harmonic Tuner and Method
• New Patent: Harmonic Active Injection Load Pull
• New Patent: Impedance Tuner with DC Bias
All Focus products are developed and manufactured in Quebec, Canada.