The Focus Microwaves Group comprises
Focus Microwaves Inc. of Montreal Quebec, Canada
MESURO Ltd of Cardiff/UK and
AURIGA PIV Tech of Merrimack New Hampshire/USA
Engineering Companies manufacturing Semiconductor RF and DC modelling and test equipment for the world market.
We design, manufacture and support all our products, including
- automatic impedance tuners from 10MHz to 110GHz
- on-wafer integration of Load Pull and Noise measurement systems
- active load pull systems (high speed and modulated signal)
- nonlinear transistor modelling (Cardiff models)
- precision DC pulse systems (up to 1200V)
We hold the majority of relevant patents related to impedance tuners and active tuning.
Since 1989 our products helped designers of power and low-noise amplifiers to shorten their design cycles and gain a competitive edge.
Our customers’ demands helped us create most products and applications in this field. The result to date is over 1200 Focus systems using close to 3000 automatic wideband and harmonic tuners.
We offer standard and customized solutions for R&D and production testing as stand-alone hardware and fully-integrated systems.
- Wideband Noise parameter measurement
- Nonlinear active and passive Load Pull (CW and Pulsed)
- Harmonic and Time Domain Load Pull
- On-wafer turn-key solutions including vibration-free probe stations and pre-matching bend-lines
- DC, Pulsed IV, S-parameter measurements using 3T and TRL calibrations
- High precision and analytical IV pulse systems
- Active Load Pull, Waveform Engineering
- High speed wideband load pull
- Nonlinear Transistor models
- Measurement services
FOCUS/Montreal - MESURO/Cardiff (UK) - AURIGA/Boston - FOCUS-CHINA/Beijing