1603 St. Regis
QC, Canada H9B 3H7
• Montreal February 2010: Focus issues new wideband and harmonic tuner data-sheets
• Montreal-Limoges/France, November 10th, 2009: Amcad Engineering announces using MPT;s in device modeling, more...
• Rome, October 1st, 2009: Focus Microwaves demonstrated its Nonlinear VNA capability at EuMW - 2009, more...
• Montreal, September 22nd, 2009: Focus Microwaves releases the third edition of SoftNews, for August 2009, download..
• Montreal/Limoges, September 18th, 2009: AmCad Engineering uses MPT-Harmonic Load Pull for Model Verification, more...
• Montreal, September 17th, 2009: Focus Microwaves announces high Gamma sub-ohmic harmonic tuning, more...
• Montreal, September 10th, 2009: Louis Geoffroy joins Focus Microwaves, as Supervisor QA, more
• Montreal, September 6th 2009: Focus Microwaves announces a new wideband high VSWR tuner, 0.6-6GHz, more...
• Chinese Section, more...
• Japanese Section, more...
• Montreal/Santa-Rosa (Cal), August 1st, 2009: Agilent Technologies' PNA-X' NVNA Option 520 supports Focus Tuners
• Montreal, July 25th, 2009: Excellence Award - Dr. Xinyu Xu
• Montreal, July 23rd 2009: Focus Microwaves introduces a competitively priced Maximum Reflection Tuner for cellular applications, model MRT-308, more...
• Montreal, July 14th 2009: Focus Microwaves announces the MPT-Lite-1505, a new double probe wideband tuner from 0.5 to 15GHz, for high Gamma and two harmonic frequency tuning. More...
• Montreal, June 17th 2009: Focus Microwaves announces the MPT-Lite-3640, a new double probe wideband tuner from 4 to 36GHz, for high Gamma and two harmonic frequency tuning. More...
• Montreal, June 15th 2009, Focus displayed an MPT-1818 and gave an oral presentation at CREER, a cooperative scientific body comprising all RF involved Universities in Quebec. photos...
• Four Probe - Four Harmonic Tuner, the MPT QUATTRO, Montreal, June 3rd 2009...
• Harmonic Rejection Tuner with Adjustable Resonators, Montreal, May 13th 2009; New patent, more...
• 2-40GHz on-wafer L/P and Noise System Integration, Testimony, click to download
• INGENIUM, Montreal April 15th, 2009: Focus Microwaves announces a fully autonomous automatic tuner... more
• Software Newsletter #1, April 2009, click here
• Harry Vine joins Focus Sales Force, Montreal, April 2nd 2009. Focus Microwaves announces that Mr. Harry Vine joins our Sales Team.. more
• Ultra wideband high VSWR iTuner, iCCMT-1804-3C, uses three parallel probes, March 6th 2009: click here
• Pulsed Systems Characterize Power FETs, Cover Story, MW&RF Magazine, February 2009 click here
• Comparing contacting and non-contacting RF probes (slugs) Technical Note 2-2009 more
• Using Transformers in Load Pull, Technical Note 3-2008, Dec. 2008, click here
• 0.7 to 10 GHz Multi-Harmonic Load Pull Tuner, iMPT-1007, click here
• "2008 has been a good year...", a Summary for our Customers and Associates
• Ultra Wideband iTuner (iCCMT-2607) with instantaneous coverage from 0.7 to 26 GHz, for Noise Measurement applications including the PNA-X™. Click here...
• High precision harmonic load pull ( MPT) tuning algorithm yields ~50dB Harmonic Tuning Isolation. Click here...
• A compact wide-band harmonic tuner, the MPT-Lite, click here..
• Ultra wideband Tuner for Noise Measurements using PNA-X™... Montreal, October 16th 2008 - FOCUS MICROWAVES announces a new, ultra wideband programmable tuner, the iCCMT-2607, designed for... more
• New on-wafer Harmonic and mmWave systems installed...
Montreal, June 2008, FOCUS MICROWAVES has announced the successful installation of several on-wafer harmonic and millimeter wave systems... more
• Focus consolidates its European Sales and Support Network...
Montreal, May 1st, 2008 - FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced a re-organization of its European Sales and Support Network under its present Benelux Rep, HiTech.bv... more
• Focus expands its US Sales Network...
Montreal, April 28th, 2008 - FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced new Representative agreements for the West and Central US regions... more
• New Literature: Application Note 61 describes a Mobile Phone TX/RX mode test system. Results are compared with Manufacturer's data.. more
• Focus commissions 2-40 GHz on-wafer System for Georgia Tech...
Montreal, April 11, 2008 - FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced straightforward pre-acceptance of a fully integrated Load Pull and Noise Measurement System for Georgia Tech... more
• Dr. Ali Boudiaf joins Focus...
Montreal, March 2008 - FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced that Dr Ali Boudiaf has joined Focus as a Sales and Support Manager for the US West Coast...more.
• Joseph Slanik (Mech. Ing) joins Focus as Director of Mechanical Engineering..
Montreal, September 2007 - FOCUS MICROWAVES, Inc, announces the nomination of Joseph Slanik Director of Mechanical Engineering..
• Dedicated China and Pacific Rim FAE
Montreal, August 2007 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced that Dr Xinyu Xu joins as a dedicated China and Pacific Rim Field Application Engineer...more.
• iMPT-1818-TC (iTuner) integrated in LSNA
Limoges (France) and Montreal QC, February 2007 - XLIM and FOCUS MICROWAVES announce a succesful integration and operation of the wideband Multi-Harmonic iTuner iMPT-1818-TC (1.8-18 GHz) in the advanced LSNA test system of the University of Limoges and Brive... more
Montreal, QC. January 2007 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced a new multi-harmonic tuner iMPT-1818-TC (1.8-18 GHz) for WLAN, WiMAX, 3G/4G Applications.. more.
Montreal, QC. January 2007 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced a new high-VSWR tuner iCCMT-615-SP (1.5-6 GHz) for WLAN, WiMAX, 3G/4G Applications.. more.
• Focus User Forums
Montreal, QC. December 2006 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. is offering to all users of load pull systems and especially to its customers, an open Forum for discussing and exchanging experience on this challenging and rapidly spreading technology.. more.
• First 40MHz High Power (250 Watt) Load Pull
Montreal, QC. November 2006 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced a 40MHz/250Watt Load Pull solution more.
• 0.8-8.0 GHz Wideband MPT
Montreal, QC. November 2006 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced the successful installation of the 0.8-8GHz wideband Multi Harmonic tuner, iMPT-808-TC and associated ActiveX utility more.
• Complete WLAN/WiMAX Solution
Montreal, QC. September 2006 — FOCUS MICROWAVES, INC. has announced a WLAN/WiMAX solution including harmonic tuning for EVM more.